“Pressing Forward” Masterminds
Become a better leader and communicator in 2018 to reach your full potential!
This workshop is packed full of information and interaction with the intent of creating a fun learning environment for building awareness in your communications with others.
My goal is to give you several takeaways that you can implement immediately to increase your ability to communicate effectively, improve team work, and increase productivity in your career and within your organization.
In this workshop based on John Maxwell’s book, “Everyone Communicates, Few Connect: What the Most Effective People Do Differently”, you’ll learn Five Principles and Five Practices to develop the crucial skill of connecting, including:
- Finding Common Ground
- Keeping Your Communication Simple
- Capturing People’s Interest
- Inspiring People
- Staying Authentic in all Your Relationships
- And, more!
The ability to connect with others is a major determining factor in reaching your full potential whether it’s one-on-one, in a group, or with an audience. It’s no secret! Connecting is a skill you can learn and apply in your personal, professional, and family relationships- and you can start now by registering for this workshop!
Who Should Attend This Online “Live” Workshop?:
Professionals, Managers, Executives, Speakers, Coaches, Sales Associates, or anyone who desires to become a better leader and communicator by learning to connect more effectively with others to reach their full potential!
“The number one criteria for advancement and promotion for professionals is an ability to communicate effectively.” –Harvard Business Review
Benefits You Will Receive:
- Takeaways that you can implement to increase your leadership and improve your communication within the organization, and with prospects and clients.
- Ability to increase value to others and your organization by learning techniques to communicate effectively, improve team building, and increase productivity.
- A copy of both the book and workbook, “Everyone Communicates, Few Connect: What the Most Effective People Do Differently”.
- Time to share challenges and brainstorm ideas with other high-achievers to receive potential solutions to real problems.
- Opportunity to schedule a 30 minute one-on-one coaching session with me to discuss challenges and growth areas.
Some Takeaways You will Receive:
- How to articulate ideas and be heard.
- How to improve your influence and progress your career.
- How to better relate and reduce conflict with team members, co-workers, management, prospects, and clients.
- How to feel comfortable, confident, and shake off the nerves when having to attend a networking event or speak in front of a group.
- How to confidently connect with and influence others.
Date/Time of Online “Live” Workshop:
This is a 10 week workshop that begins on Thursday, February 8, 2018 and ends on Thursday, April 12, 2018. We meet every Thursday from Noon – 1:00 p.m. CST. Participants may attend via audio only or by video using Zoom. The dial-in number and link to connect will be e-mailed to you.
Cost of the Workshop: $220 per participant. (Discounts available for groups of 5 or more. Please contact me to schedule a group.)
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com or 504-616-3548.
P.S. – This workshop can also be conducted onsite at your location in a one or two day format. Please call for details and pricing if you prefer this option.
Workshop Facilitated by Angela Chatham, Certified Speaker/Coach/Trainer with the John Maxwell Team.