You finally made it to graduation. You are excited about the next season of your life but may be unsure of your next steps.
You may be thinking:
✔ Where do I even start to find my dream job?
✔ What are recruiters looking for in applicants?
✔ How do I stand out from every other graduate?
✔ What’s the best way to find a job other than job boards?
✔ How do I get a job with little to no work experience?
Worry No More!
I’m here to help you get started in the next season of your life and find a job that puts your degree and transferable skills to work for you.
Join me in our next workshop to get these questions answered and more!JOIN NOW!
IN THIS INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP,
I HELP YOU TO:
- Understand what work blends with your personality traits, values, skills, passions, and abilities.
- Find work that is meaningful and purposeful.
- Navigate the job search process in today’s market without feeling overwhelmed.
- Establish winning interview and salary negotiation skills.
- Create a stellar introduction letter, cover letter, and resume.
- Learn how to stand out from the crowd.
- Establish your professional presence on social media.
- Comprehend the meaning of success and define it for your life.
- Create a life plan and learn to make deposits in the (7) areas of your life to maintain work/life balance.
Yes, It Really Is Possible!
In 48 DAYS TO THE WORK YOU LOVE WORKSHOP,
you’ll learn how to find the work you love.
AFTER THE WORKSHOP YOU WILL RECEIVE:
(3) one-hour group coaching calls via Zoom for support as you begin your job search to get answers to your questions and feedback on anything related to the job search process.
Your Personalized and Customized Resume in both Word and .PDF format.
Feedback on Your Introduction and Cover Letters (In the group coaching calls.)
What's Included In The
48 Days To The Work You Love Workshop
✔ A four-hour virtual workshop that gives you all the tools and resources you need to perform a successful job search.
✔ DISC Personality Style Profile (35-page personalized report in .PDF format) to help you better understand your work style, communication style, and strengths.
✔ 48 Days to the Work & Life You Love Hardback Book, autographed by Dan Miller.
✔ 48 Days to the Work You Love Application Guide.
Next Workshop: December 17, 2022
9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. CST
This 48 Days To The Work You Love Workshop
Is For You If Want To...
- Stop spending hours on job boards.
- Feel energized instead of drained from your work.
- Discover a career that is meaningful and purposeful.
- Find work that fits your unique gifts, talents, and abilities.
- Be confident in your job search and interviews.
NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Angela Chatham
I have helped professionals over the years to receive promotions, increase their pay, and find new jobs and careers. I am a Certified Facilitator of the 48 Days to the Work You Love program, where I help people find meaningful and purposeful work, and navigate the job process.
I am also a Certified Coach & Trainer of the Maxwell Leadership Team. I bring over 20 years of management and leadership experience from the corporate and private sectors, including companies in the Fortune 500 and Am Law 200 rankings. I'm Founder of Pressing Forward LLC, a Leadership & Professional Development Consulting Agency.
I look forward to working with you.
"Lots of great insights on how to choose the career path that is right for you. I particularly enjoyed the section on resume building and looking for opportunities within organizations. Recommend this to anyone looking for a new career or in between jobs."
- Zeb W.
"The 48 Days process is a very helpful plan. I look forward to starting my new career."
- Stacey S.
"Perfect for someone just out of college with so many uncertainties. Not only speaks about life in terms of jobs and success, but with family and who you are."