The only way to predict your future is to create it!
The only way to predict your future is to create it!
Are you in need of a new job or career change this year? Do you feel frustrated, unhappy, or "stuck" in your current job or career? Are you having trouble with the job search process? Are you not even sure what you want to do?
Have you considered that you can find work that is meaningful, purposeful, and profitable?Yes, you can enjoy your work and do more than merely collect a paycheck from week-to-week. If you want to move from thinking and dreaming about the work and life you want to "ACTION", then let's get going!
Don't end up having regrets, start making progress to get where you desire. Think about it... You can keep doing what you are doing… or you can find or create work you love!
Hint: Watch this brief video to get a $50 discount off the workshop!
During This Workshop, You Will:
* Create a life plan that incorporates work you love so you can find more time to be with your family and spend time investing in the other areas of your life as well.
* Learn how to find companies best suited for your personality and values.
* Discover which career can help you produce work that is meaningful and purposeful.
* Learn how to find jobs that are never advertised and how you can rise above your competition in today's marketplace.
* Learn tips on how to perform an effective career search, create a stellar resume, and improve your interview and salary negotiation skills.
* Learn how to make your resume stand-out above the crowd.
* Experience increased income as you find work that blends your unique Passion, Talent, & Money.
* Find more fulfillment and happiness as you discover work that you love!
*Work on an action plan so you can start moving towards your life and career goals. It's not too late to get where you want to be. You just need to start.
What are people saying about the 48 Days Process?
This workshop is based on Dan Miller’s New York Times Best Seller, 48 Days to the Work You Love. This is a proven process that has been successfully used by thousands over 10 years.
"Very helpful in narrowing the focus of what you enjoy and practical steps to make your new career happen. I highly recommend it." - Shannon S.
"Lots of great insights in here on choosing the career path that is right for you. I particularly enjoyed the section on resume building and looking for opportunities within organizations. Would recommend to anyone looking for a new career or in between jobs." - Zeb W.
"I got out of a bad job situation and started my own business. 14 months later, I'm making more money and working less than half the hours!" - MM
"When the economy had tanked, I lost my totally secure job in a downturned job market that left my family scared out of our minds as we were dealing with a son who was having medical issues and paying off over $212k worth of debt. 48 Days to the Work You Love gave me hope, confidence and the tools I needed to work my way into not only finding a job when people all around us were out of work, but also landed me many job interviews and several job offers. The job I ended up taking had over 600 people apply for it - it also gave my family a pay raise and provided us with incredible benefits. 48 Days to the Work You Love was also the catalyst for helping me discover where it was that I was gifted and how I could take this knowledge and really create an amazing life for my whole family. Can't recommend it enough." - Jen McDonough (aka The Iron Jen)
Materials you will receive:
* 48 Days to the Work You Love Hardback Book
* 48 Days to the Work You Love Application Guide
* 48 Days Personality Profile Online Assessment
* The Rudder of the Day, Stories & Wisdom to Kick Start Your Workday Softcover Book
* Access to Worksheets such as: Power of Goals, Wheel of Life, Sample Cover Letter & Resume, 48 Business Ideas, and more...
(Each Session Covers Two Chapters)
Here are the main topics and take-aways from each session we will cover:
Session One: Is All Change Good?
* Responding to Change.
* Are You a Victim or a Victor?
* Seven Career Questions.
Session Two: Where is My Life Headed?
* Does Education Expand Your Options? It Depends.
* What Are Employers Looking For?
* Mindset Shift to Planning Work Around Your Life instead of Your Life Around Your Work.
Session Three: Planning My Work Around the Life I Want!
* Someone or Something Will Plan Your Life. Shouldn’t that be you?
* Looking Inward to Discover Clear Direction.
* Build Success in All Seven Areas of Your Life.
Session Four: Nuts and Bolts
* The Purpose of a Resume. It’s not what you might think.
* The Do’s and Don’ts of Resumes.
* Position Yourself to Compete.
* The Job Search Process that Works.
Session Five: The World is Waiting for You
* Finding Jobs That Are Not Advertised.
* Preparing for the Interview.
* Salary Negotiation Tips & Principles.
Session Six: Nontraditional Work
* Choices in Today’s Work Environment.
* Focus on Results Rather than Time.
* Do You Have What It Takes to Start Your Own Business?
In order to get the most out of this workshop, it will require a commitment on your part. There will be homework assignments between sessions to prepare for the upcoming session each week. You will be reading two chapters each week in the 48 Days to the Work You Love hardback book and completing the two associated sections in the 48 Days to the Work You Love application guide.
General Information:This workshop is offered on two different days for 6 weeks. Choose the day that best works for you.
* Tuesdays on October 24, 2017 - December 5, 2017 from 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. (Note: No class on October 31st, Halloween)
* Thursdays from October 26, 2017 - December 7, 2017 from 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. (Note: No class on November 23rd, Thanksgiving)
Location: Columbia Coworking, 215 N. Columbia Street, Covington, LA 70433.
P.S. -- If the above dates do not fit your schedule and/or you are not local to the area, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can work together as I do offer this workshop as a one-on-one coaching package and work with clients remotely via video sessions.
Cost per person: $297
Option to add a spouse or friend: $97
(Your friend willreceive their own copy of the Application Guide and On-line Personality Assessment.)
Register TODAY to begin your journey into the work and life YOU want! It's not too late. You just need to start!
Still not sure?
E-mail Angela at email@example.com TODAY with any questions or to schedule a call to find out if this is the right workshop for you!