Turning Adversity into an Advantage.
Difficult times, such as now, can help us become STRONGER as individuals, teams, and companies. MAKE TODAY COUNT!
You can't afford NOT to leverage this time as a leader and company.
Our "Leading Through Crisis" Virtual Workshop can help you navigate through these difficult times, and turn adversity into an advantage.
Here’s the outcomes you and your team can expect:
- Learn Practical Ways to Maneuver Through Times of Difficulty and Adversity.
- Learn How to Seize Opportunity in a Crisis while Still Leading Well.
- Learn and Adopt John Maxwell’s 11 Perspective Principles about Crisis.
- Increased self-discovery and awareness of the ideas and principles presented.
- Facilitation of open discussions with your team about each lesson to gain knowledge, share experiences, and brainstorm solutions.
- Encouragement to intentionally and practically apply the ideas and materials presented.
As a leader, you can:
- Bring hope out chaos!
- Increase focus towards common goals.
- Champion the potential for innovation and partnerships.
Let's get started! Enroll your team in our Virtual Workshop today!
Schedule Your Team's Virtual Workshop Today!
Who is this "Live" Virtual Workshop for?
How is this Virtual Workshop Conducted?
What is the Format of the Virtual Workshop?
What Does the Virtual Workshop Cost?
Keep Your Teams Unified and Engaged
Use this time to bring your team's together, encourage creativity, collaboration, and push through boundaries.
Lead Through Example
Successfully lead your team and company through these difficult times. What does today's situation make possible?
Reflect Instead of React
Use reflection to make your best decisions, turn around fear and negative emotions into positive actions, and be intentional. Make today count!
- Lesson 1 – Looking Beyond Fear to Hope
- Lesson 2 – Advantages of a Crisis
- Lesson 3 – Lessons from Bad Experiences
- Lesson 4 – Perspective Principles 1 – 3
- Lesson 5 – Perspective Principles 4 – 5
- Lesson 6 – Perspective Principles 6 – 7
- Lesson 7 - Perspective Principles 8 – 9
- Lesson 8 - Perspective Principles 10 – 11
Each participant receives a .PDF workbook to capture ideas, insights, and actions steps.
Each participant will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Schedule Your Virtual Workshop TODAY!
Complete the form below, or call 504-616-3548.